FREE Guide: Guide To Moving a Mobile Home in Tucson Arizona
And What Hidden Costs Creep Up When Moving a Mobile Home
PLUS: What big pitfalls to watch out for when moving your mobile home.
Missing one of these critical “pitfalls” could mean more stress and expense for you when moving your mobile home.
Below is a list of costs to consider when moving your mobile home.
- Mover fees, plus a per mile fee
- Permits and paperwork fees
- Building permits
- Any fines associated with leaving your current park or area
- Tires (+ flats) (usually $50 + per)
- Axles (usually $150 plus per)
- Insurance for the move (prices vary based on location)
- $1-5 per mile for safety cars (per car)
- Disassembling/reassembling of additions/fold out rooms/porches
- Renting extra wheels/axles as required
- Labor costs for anchoring/unanchoring the home
- Any replacement parts required
- Permits and utility deposits
In our guide, you will learn the estimated costs for all expenses to consider when moving your mobile home. Also, expenses go up depending on if your home is a single wide or double wide.
Enter in your name and email in the form to the right to download this free guide.
Rather than move you’re a mobile home you may want to consider just selling it. This guide walks you through the pros and cons of moving a mobile to determine the cost.
Download the guide today >>>>>>>>>
– Tucson Mobile Home Cash Buyer